[ASC-list] ScienceRewired - Call For Speakers

Podblack Blog podblack at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 10:48:32 UTC 2013

>From the ScienceRewired website:
http://sciencerewired.org/summit/callforspeakers/

CALL FOR SPEAKERS

We’re looking for six compelling speakers to contribute to the Summit
programme each sharing a single key lesson learnt from communicating
science in Australia, whether a glorious success or spectacular failure.
We’ll be opening submissions from 8th April.

All submissions received will be posted to our Summit website and we’ll be
asking the participants to vote on which presentations they think are the
best fit. You can vote once per submission using a ‘thumbs up’. You’re also
free to leave constructive feedback about what you do or do not like about
the proposals you vote on. While voting from the science community is
important, we’ll also be asking the Summit advisory team (Inspiring
Australia, DIISRTE, TechNyou and ScienceRewired) to play a role in the
decision making process.

We’ll be looking for submissions which align to the Summit themes,
demonstrate innovative thinking, have relevant outcomes, and have a
beneficial message in sharing knowledge.

Head to: http://sciencerewired.org/summit/callforspeakers/