[ASC-list] Science at the Shine Dome 2013

Kylie Walker Kylie.Walker at science.org.au
Tue Apr 16 04:46:46 UTC 2013

Dear friends,

Just two weeks remain to register for the Australian Academy of Science's major annual event, Science at the Shine Dome 2013.

At our flagship annual three-day event we will welcome new Fellows, confer our annual Awards, hold our Annual General Meeting, celebrate at our black tie Annual Dinner, and hold a timely and topical national symposium examining the options for power generation now and into the future, entitled Power to the People and convened by Professor Thomas Maschmeyer.

Please pass this message on to your contacts and register now for what promises to be a dynamic and stimulating program - and a chance to rub shoulders with and hear from some of the nation's superstars of science.

**Please note: 2013 Early Career Researcher workshops are now full and the Academy cannot accept any more registrations for this program. Early career researchers are still welcome to register as an ordinary delegate to Science at the Shine Dome.

Kind regards,

Communications Team
Australian Academy of Science

[Events banner]<http://www.science.org.au/events/sats/sats2013/index.html>

Science at the Shine Dome 2013<http://www.science.org.au/events/sats/sats2013/index.html>
Wednesday - Friday | 29-31 May 2013

#ShineDome2013
This highlight of the annual science calendar in Australia is held at the unique National Heritage-listed Shine Dome in Canberra, which has been strongly associated with science in Australia since it was built in 1959
Every year, Australia's foremost physical and biological scientists gather here to honour outstanding work in science. At Science at the Shine Dome, prestigious awards are presented, high achievers are admitted to the Fellowship of the Australian Academy of Science, and a symposium is held on an issue of national importance. Scientists, policy makers, educators and the interested public are invited to attend.
Registrations<http://www.science.org.au/events/sats/sats2013/registration.html> are now open for Science at the Shine Dome 2013.

Kylie Walker  Director, Communications and Outreach
Australian Academy of Science  Ian Potter House, Gordon Street, Acton ACT 2601  |  GPO Box 783, Canberra ACT 2601
T (02) 6201 9427  F (02) 6201 9494  E kylie.walker at science.org.au<mailto:kylie.walker at science.org.au>  www.science.org.au<http://www.science.org.au/>    [cid:image002.jpg at 01CE3AB1.37788230] <https://twitter.com/Science_Academy>    [cid:image003.jpg at 01CE3AB1.37788230] <http://www.facebook.com/AustralianAcademyofScience>
[cid:image004.gif at 01CE3AB1.37788230]<http://www.science.org.au/events/sats/sats2013/index.html>

Disclaimer: This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential information, which also may be legally privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete.