[ASC-list] Australian Scientists website?

Will Grant will.grant at anu.edu.au
Tue Apr 30 00:03:36 UTC 2013

Thanks to the wonderful @michaelhoney on Twitter:

australianscientists.com.au: SEO PTY LTD, ABN 20138434536 Mark Whitney, Dominic Main

The letters S E and O look pretty revealing to me

Dr Will J Grant
Graduate Studies Convener | Australian National Centre for the Public Awareness of Science
The Australian National University | Physics Link Building, Building 38A | Canberra ACT 0200 Australia
e: will.grant at anu.edu.au | p: +61 2 6125 0241 | f: +61 2 6125 8991
calendar | twitter | skype: WillJ99 | web
Cricos Provider# 00120C