[ASC-list] Seeing as we're sharing resources...

Sarah Keenihan sarahkeenihan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 04:56:52 UTC 2013

This new article also a good reference/starting point:

"An introduction to social media for scientists" by Holly Bik and Miriam Goldstein, freely available at PLOS Biology
http://www.plosbiology.org/article/info:doi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pbio.1001535

Sarah Keenihan
PhD | BMedSci | GradDipSciComm

Reading, writing and interpreting science. And other stuff.

0419 976 834 | @sciencesarah | http://sciencesarah.wordpress.com/

Special Project: Science For Life.365
http://scienceforlife365.wordpress.com | http://www.facebook.com/scienceforlife365