[ASC-list] Fwd: TV Production Inquiry > possible Science/Comedy TV Show

Kali Madden office at asc.asn.au
Thu Aug 1 03:40:02 UTC 2013

Hi ASC-Listers,

In case you or somebody you know is interested in pursuing (or encouraging
the creation of) some TV work >
*
*
*"**I am looking to try and gather a list of names of Australian scientists
and/or researchers who are both knowledgeable and charismatic. People who
are interested in working with a TV production company and who are willing
to have a bit of a laugh, and are informative without being too serious."*

I can't imagine anybody keeps such a list other than in their own head, or
do they?

Perhaps those who train or work with scientists in the media are best
placed to answer such a question.

Full details in the correspondence below.

Cheers,

Kali

Kali Madden

& ASC Conference Director 2012, 2010