[ASC-list] 'Publish or perish' & deadline for submissions: Assessing the wider benefits arising from university-based research

Kali Madden office at asc.asn.au
Tue Aug 6 05:43:57 UTC 2013

Hi ASC-Listers,

If you recall, this previous discussion (see below) included mention of the
ASC putting together a submission on "Assessing the wider benefits arising
from university-based research".

Submissions are due next week and we will be circulating a draft ASC
submission next Monday for comment by interested parties by Wednesday.
*
If you know you will be contributing you might like to prepare your own
comments in advance of next Monday by completing the submission form here:
www.innovation.gov.au/impact*

Cheers,

Kali