[ASC-list] ASC2014 in Brisbane in February.... your preferred keynote/s?

Cobi Smith cobi.smith at anu.edu.au
Tue Aug 6 17:57:03 UTC 2013

If Dan Kahan were keynote I would come back from Thailand to participate in the conference.

Or Limor Fried https://www.adafruit.com/about/

Emily Dawson is a fantastic speaker about her research: https://www.kcl.ac.uk/sspp/departments/education/people/academic/Dawson,-Emily.aspx
and it would be great way to inspire thoughts about evaluation and engaging with under-represented communities.

Maybe Bruno Latour from Sciences Po Medialab to talk about http://www.emapsproject.com

--
Cobi Smith
Australian National Centre for the Public Awareness of Science, ANU
email: cobi.smith at anu.edu.au
web: http://cpas.anu.edu.au/person/cobi-smith
twitter: @cobismith