[ASC-list] AMWA early bird deadline extended

leohman1 at bigpond.net.au leohman1 at bigpond.net.au
Thu Aug 8 06:12:10 UTC 2013

Posted on behalf of the Australasian Medical Writers Association

AMWA  conference Early Bird deadline extended to Monday 12 August!

Don’t delay your booking for our exciting AMWA Annual Conference (22 - 24 August 2013). All bookings before midnight on 12 August will receive our early bird discount. To see our program and to register go to

http://www.medicalwriters.org/cms/details.asp?ID=130

Spaces are still available for our workshops, so take advantage of the extended early bird deadline and register now.

WORKSHOPS - Friday 23 August

Workshop A: Writing for cross-cultural communication is designed to build skills in communicating with culturally diverse clients and communities to ensure well-pitched writing that reaches the target audience.

Workshop B: Writing clearly and succinctly will help writers at all levels develop or improve their ability to write succinctly and help those who are more advanced revise or refresh their approach to writing.

WORKSHOPS- Saturday 24 August

Workshop C: Working well with MS Word is for anyone who uses MS Word regularly but suspects there are features that will make their work more efficient.

Workshop D: Blogging for medical writers: a beginner's guide will show you how blogging can improve your writing and how to set up a blog and get going.

This year’s conference promises to be the most fun you can have while receiving a medical writing education! I look forward to meeting you soon in Melbourne.

Justin Coleman
President, AMWA

--
L.E. Ohman, PhD