[ASC-list] ACT: More seats now available for Mayday! Canberra’s deadliest air disaster re-examined - AUG 14 @ Questacon

ASC ACT Branch asccanberra at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 02:26:56 UTC 2013

Hi ASCers,

We have had an amazing response to this event and are very close to selling
out but this is a special email to ASC list subscribers to let you know we
have just opened the final 20 seats - so if you'd still like to come book
your seat today <canberra-air-disaster.eventbrite.com.au> we will also be
showing never before seen footage of the crash site we have loaned from the
National Film and Sound Archives and a special film clip with Andrew Tink -
author of Air Disaster Canberra.

Happy National Science Week everyone.