[ASC-list] Fwd: need a freelance science journalist in AUS - Sydney & QLD

Kali Madden office at asc.asn.au
Fri Aug 9 08:01:57 UTC 2013

Hi ASC-Listers-Who-Freelance,

You may be interested in the opportunity below.

If you are and you do end up contacting Victoria I'd love to hear about it.

Someone told me last year that their whole life changed as a result of an
ASC-List post that offered them employment they loved overseas.

I am interested to know if there are others out there who have won
opportunities via ASC-List posts.

Would you be willing to share?

Cheers,

Kali