[ASC-list] Art Exhibition at Australian Synchrotron - Melbourne

Carly.Siebentritt at csiro.au Carly.Siebentritt at csiro.au
Mon Aug 12 07:25:24 UTC 2013

Posted on behalf of Sarah Bartlett, please direct all queries to her: Sarah.Bartlett at synchrotron.org.au<mailto:Sarah.Bartlett at synchrotron.org.au>

You're invited to the exhibition 'Illuminations' launch opened by Nobel-prize winning physicist and astronomer, Professor Brian Schmidt
National Centre for Synchrotron Science
Australian Synchrotron
800 Blackburn Road, Clayton

14th August, 12:30pm.

Light refreshments supplied.

[cid:image003.png at 01CE9764.974F8D60]
Cheers, Carly

Carly Siebentritt
Inspiring Australia Project Officer for Victoria
National Science Week Victorian Coordinating Committee
C/- CSIRO Education | PO Box 56 Highett VIC 3190    |  Graham Road Highett VIC 3190
Phone:   +61  3  9252 6472  |   Fax:  +61  3  9252 6256
E: carly.siebentritt at csiro.au<mailto:carly.siebentritt at csiro.au> | W: www.re-science.org.au<http://www.re-science.org.au/>

National Science Week 10-18 August 2013

PLEASE NOTE:

As I am not in the office everyday it may take me a few days to reply to your email.

To the extent permitted by law, CSIRO does not represent, warrant and/or guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained or
that the communication is free of errors, virus, interception or
interference.

The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential or privileged.
Any unauthorised  use or disclosure is prohibited.  If you have received
this e-mail in error, please delete it immediately.