[ASC-list] Impact of university research submission

Will Grant will.grant at anu.edu.au
Mon Aug 12 09:48:01 UTC 2013

Hi all,

As Kali mentioned last week, a couple of us are working towards a submission to the Department of Innovation's Impact (of university research) Assessment exercise (see below), reflecting ASC thinking.

So - here is a draft, I very much welcome the comments of anyone who'd like to add their thoughts. Adding in voices from a variety of voices within our industry would significantly strengthen the ASC contribution.

Original discussion paper available at the link in Kali's email below.

If you could get your thoughts to me by Thursday morning I'll collate and submit Friday.

Will

Dr Will J Grant
Graduate Studies Convener | Australian National Centre for the Public Awareness of Science
The Australian National University | Physics Link Building, Building 38A | Canberra ACT 0200 Australia
e: will.grant at anu.edu.au | p: +61 2 6125 0241 | f: +61 2 6125 8991
calendar | twitter | skype: WillJ99 | web
Cricos Provider# 00120C