[ASC-list] Donations in honour of Peter Pockley

Susannah Eliott Susannah at smc.org.au
Thu Aug 15 05:45:53 UTC 2013

Dear All,
Peter Pockley's widow, Jenny, has asked that, in lieu of flowers, those who knew Peter and would like to acknowledge him in some way donate to the Heart Foundation in his honour. Here is the foundation's webpage for making donations in memory of a specific person. If you would like to do this and would like Jenny to know that you have, please let me know and I will pass on the details. Peter's funeral is being held in Sydney on Monday.
All the best
Susannah

http://www.heartfoundation.org.au/support-us/donate/Pages/memorial-giving.aspx

Dr Susannah Eliott
Chief Executive Officer

Australian Science Media Centre (AusSMC)
Street address: The Science Exchange, 55 Exchange Place, ADELAIDE SA 5000
Postal address: PO Box 237, RUNDLE MALL SA 5000
Ph: (08) 7120 8660 | Mob: 0424 676 136 | susannah at smc.org.au<mailto:susannah at smc.org.au> | smc.org.au<http://www.smc.org.au/>

The Australian Science Media Centre (AusSMC) is an independent, not-for-profit service for journalists, working to improve links between the news media and the scientific community. We aim for a better informed society with greater access to evidence-based science. The national centre is supported by a wide variety of sectors with each contribution capped at 10% of total running costs. For a full list of current supporters visit our website.