[ASC-list] Beyond exceptional: What makes a child prodigy? (podcast)

Dyani Lewis dyanilewis at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 00:09:38 UTC 2013

Dear ASCers,

The latest podcast from Up Close is now available:

"Beyond exceptional: What makes a child prodigy?"

http://upclose.unimelb.edu.au/episode/260-beyond-exceptional-what-makes-child-prodigy

Psychology researcher Dr Joanne Ruthsatz talks about the personality traits
that set child prodigies apart from other children. Presented by Dr Dyani
Lewis.

"We know that they have extraordinary memories, we know that they have
extreme attention to detail, and also we now find that they are sharing
genetic etiology with individuals with autism." -- Asst Prof Joanne Ruthsatz

Check out our other science (and humanities) episodes at
upclose.unimelb.edu.au

Happy listening!

Dyani

--