[ASC-list] Round 16 CRC shortlist Announcement

Glenn Conroy glenn.conroy at invasiveanimals.com
Mon Aug 26 04:21:09 UTC 2013

I am endeavouring to obtain person's name and contacts from Department as CRC Association referred me to Department. I will keep ASC e-list advised

Glenn Conroy

Sent from my iPhone

On 26/08/2013, at 2:13 PM, "Jess Tyler" <jessyorta at gmail.com<mailto:jessyorta at gmail.com>> wrote:

I had the same question! It sounds great and it would be brilliant to see what we can do to ensure that it gets up in the next round allocation, if the proponents are up for another go!

Jess Tyler
SciBiz Media & Communications