[ASC-list] Round 16 CRC shortlist Announcement

David Ellyard david at davidellyard.com
Mon Aug 26 04:56:27 UTC 2013

Glenn

I think we would all like to know more about this. A CRC dealing with
science communication is a great concept, and the idea has occurred to
others, including me, but who was involved in putting this particular
proposal forward? Not the ASC as far as I know. Who else would have been
better placed to support it?

David Ellyard.