[ASC-list] Round 16 CRC shortlist Announcement

Nancy Longnecker nancy.longnecker at uwa.edu.au
Mon Aug 26 09:21:55 UTC 2013

curiouser and curiouser.

This recent email trail is the first I've heard of the CISCO bid as well.

Yes, a Science Communication CRC is a great idea. And yes, many of us have talked about this over the years. As Rod says, it is a lot of work to mount a CRC bid. Maybe the time is right to revisit the idea.

Cheers, Nancy

Professor Nancy Longnecker

Science Communication
School of Animal Biology, M092
The University of Western Australia
35 Stirling Highway
Crawley, WA   6009

ph: 61 8 6488 3926
nancy.longnecker at uwa.edu.au

www.animals.uwa.edu.au/research/science-communication
www.facebook.com/pages/UWA-Science-Communication/139535189461853?ref=hl
skype: nancylongnecker

“Science is part of the reality of living; it is the what, the how, and the why of everything in our experience.” Rachel Carson, 1952.

CRICOS Provider No. 00126G