[ASC-list] THANK YOU! ASC membership renewals in full swing.... plus ASC2014 - 2 more weeks to plan!

Kali Madden office at asc.asn.au
Tue Aug 27 04:28:12 UTC 2013

Dear ASC Members,

As many of you know we have a very part-time office for the ASC.

This time of year is particularly busy as many of our members are due to
renew. The number of renewals over the last week or so is approaching 100
and another 100 or so are due in the next two weeks.

Much to my delight, the new membership system reminders seem to be working
well and you are managing to login and renew with very little help from me!

Plus I see a number of you have been uploading your head shots and writing
some really interesting bio's which reveals how much diversity and talent
we have within our membership..... Lots.

Thank you also to the several people who experienced renewal challenges.
Your emails describing the problem have helped me tweak the system so that
this does not happen again for other members.

Anyway, wanted to say a big THANK YOU to everyone for making this time of
year so easy so that we can focus on other things.... like the ASC2014
conference.

Conference activities are in full swing with only 2 weeks left until all
session plans and abstracts are due (
http://www.ascconference.asn.au/index.php/speakers).
What you submit is going to shape the entire three days.....

Some great ideas have been coming via the list and office inbox and we are
really keen to see these take shape for a brilliant conference.

Remember:

If you have any troubles renewing your membership send me a quick note to
describe what is happening or ask for some detailed instructions. I'm on
standby to help you out. Email office at asc.asn.au

If you have any conference session ideas or special events you want to run
by the program committee (or need some assistance in developing), email
program.committee at asc.asn.au

Cheers,

Kali

--