[ASC-list] Victoria's Energy Futures - Free Public Forum on Wed. 23 Oct, 6.30-8pm and Symposium, Fri 9am-5pm, Sat 9.30am-1pm Becker Calendar

Carly.Siebentritt at csiro.au Carly.Siebentritt at csiro.au
Fri Aug 30 00:09:26 UTC 2013

Posted on behalf of the Royal Society of Victoria (RSV) by Carly Siebentritt

Victoria's Energy Future: Prospects and Challenges
The subject of Victoria's energy options is such an important one for us all. Every day we are confronted with household and business decisions arising from the economic and environmental costs of our seemingly insatiable thirst for energy. Some choices are inevitable. This lecture and symposium will provide an opportunity for Victorians to inform themselves about this ongoing community debate.
Dr Bill Birch AM, President, Royal Society of Victoria.

Free Public Forum, Wednesday 23 October, 6.30-8pm, Museum Victoria Theatre
Program and booking.<http://www.royalsocietyvictoria.org.au/symposium/>

Symposium, Friday 25 October, 9am-5pm and Saturday 26 October, 9.30am-1pm, RSV, 8 La Trobe Street, Melbourne.
Program and registrations<http://www.royalsocietyvictoria.org.au/news-events/symposium-2/>. (Early bird rates expire after 20 September)

And…

Ludwig Becker 2014 Calendar
RSV members have hunted through the archives and retrieved 12 Ludwig Becker prints to feature on a special edition 2014 calendar.
Preview and order here.<http://www.royalsocietyvictoria.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2014beckercalendarorder-.pdf>

All enquiries,

Dr Jillian de Araugo
Executive Officer
The Royal Society of Victoria Incorporated
Promoting science since 1854

8 La Trobe Street, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 3000
T + 61 3 9663 5259 I M +61 425 423 507 I F + 61 3 9663 2301

E jillian at sciencevictoria.org.au<mailto:jillian at sciencevictoria.org.au>
W http://www.royalsocietyvictoria.org.au

Cheers, Carly

Carly Siebentritt
Inspiring Australia Project Officer for Victoria
National Science Week Victorian Coordinating Committee
C/- CSIRO Education | PO Box 56 Highett VIC 3190    |  Graham Road Highett VIC 3190
Phone:   +61  3  9252 6472  |   Fax:  +61  3  9252 6256
E: carly.siebentritt at csiro.au<mailto:carly.siebentritt at csiro.au> | W: www.re-science.org.au<http://www.re-science.org.au/>

National Science Week 10-18 August 2013

PLEASE NOTE:

As I am not in the office everyday it may take me a few days to reply to your email.

To the extent permitted by law, CSIRO does not represent, warrant and/or guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained or
that the communication is free of errors, virus, interception or
interference.

The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential or privileged.
Any unauthorised  use or disclosure is prohibited.  If you have received
this e-mail in error, please delete it immediately.