[ASC-list] Science Book a Day

George Aranda george.aranda at deakin.edu.au
Tue Dec 3 01:12:38 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm George, like so many on the list, I'm a long time reader, occasional poster.

I thought I would self-promote about my blog – Science Book a Day, as I've achieved a milestone – 6 months. As the name suggests I curate information about a different popular science book everyday. It's my contribution to science engagement. I realise that people on this list might be interested, so here's the link: http://www.sciencebookaday.wordpress.com

It's been going 6 months and I've featured over 180 books, had interviews with over 20 national and international authors. We've even started doing reviews with keen sci-comm people. If you haven't visited, please do, if you're interested in doing a review, drop me a line.

Otherwise, you might be interested in the most popular 10 books for the last three months. http://sciencebookaday.wordpress.com/2013/12/02/top-10-most-popular-books-on-science-book-a-day-september-november-2013/

Thanks for your time :)

George

George Aranda, george.aranda at deakin.edu.au<mailto:george.aranda at deakin.edu.au>
--
Dr George Aranda
Research Fellow – Science Education

Important Notice: The contents of this email are intended solely for the named addressee and are confidential; any unauthorised use, reproduction or storage of the contents is expressly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and any attachments immediately and advise the sender by return email or telephone.

Deakin University does not warrant that this email and any attachments are error or virus free.