[ASC-list] Science Book a Day Thank You

George Aranda george.aranda at deakin.edu.au
Wed Dec 4 00:54:42 UTC 2013

Hi again,

Just a quick note to thank everyone who checked out the blog yesterday. Amazing clicks, emails and invitations which is great.

I do remember the conversations we've had recently on the list and sometimes the difficulties we have as a nebulous group. But I think it was great that people were willing to share their time and positivity to my little bit of digital space. I encourage people to share what they're doing with their work and let others on the list know what they're doing.

Have a great end of year.

George

--
Dr George Aranda
Research Fellow – Science Education

Important Notice: The contents of this email are intended solely for the named addressee and are confidential; any unauthorised use, reproduction or storage of the contents is expressly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and any attachments immediately and advise the sender by return email or telephone.

Deakin University does not warrant that this email and any attachments are error or virus free.