[ASC-list] Present a poster at the ASC Conference

Pete Wheeler pete.wheeler at uwa.edu.au
Wed Dec 4 08:23:35 UTC 2013

Roll up, roll up and sign up for the one, the only, ASC poster session! There’ll be thrills, spills and maybe even canapés as we give you the soapbox you’ve always dreamed of to tell the world about your amazing research or science communication initiatives.

This is a great way to communicate your work and meet others working in overlapping areas. Posters will be on display throughout the conference and we’ll have a dedicated session in the program for you to present your work and take questions.

To sign up, login to your ASC Conference Presenters Portal <http://bit.ly/1cchEp5> (or create an account if it's your first time) and express your interest before COB Tuesday December 17th. Poster guidelines are available here<http://2014conf.asc.asn.au/poster-guidelines/> and if you have any questions please send an email to me at asc.treasurer2012 at gmail.com<mailto:asc.treasurer2012 at gmail.com>.

We’ll do our best to let you know by Friday December 20th if you've been successful, giving you plenty of time to work on your poster. Only 2 months to go! Don't forget to register here<http://2014conf.asc.asn.au/> if you haven't done so already.

Thanks!
Pete

Pete Wheeler
ASC Treasurer