[ASC-list] ACT seed grants for National Science Week 2014 - closes tomorrow

A.Nguyen at csiro.au A.Nguyen at csiro.au
Thu Dec 12 00:36:06 UTC 2013

The ACT National Science Week Coordinating Committee is offering seed grants of between $500 - $2000 (incl. GST) to support science engagement events, programs and activities conducted between 1 July and 31 October 2014. There is a total of $10,000 available in this round. We are after proposals that will attract new audiences, and actively engage people in NatSciWk activities in the ACT only.

To apply, complete and submit the online application form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1hqwiXwhMBrSSnTYqXIfAjEic5e11t4jJ0IN2M3Ivs-I/viewform> before 5pm AEST, Friday 13 December 2013. Applicants will be notified of their application's outcome via email before Christmas.

Please circulate this information to anyone who may be interested, or who you think should apply.

For enquiries, please email me on a.nguyen at csiro.au<mailto:a.nguyen at csiro.au> or call 02 6246 5432.

Regards
Anh

Anh Nguyen
Treasurer and Secretary
ACT National Science Week Coordinating Committee
02 6246 5432 / 0477 327 132
North Science Rd, Acton ACT 2601 | GPO Box 1700, Canberra ACT 2601