[ASC-list] Review finds bias in science communication

Niall Byrne niall at scienceinpublic.com.au
Thu Dec 12 11:11:17 UTC 2013

Indeed.

One of the authors of the Conversation story was with Friends of the Earth and was relentless in her pursuit of the head of the head of NETS communication program.

Which was a shame because:

*         he is one of this country's best science communicators - willing to try new things

*         he was one of very few public servants in the department who would go out of his way to engage with NGOs.

The NETS program was shut down last year.

Niall
________

Niall Byrne

Creative Director