[ASC-list] ABC Science Online - Top five reads of 2013

George Aranda george.aranda at deakin.edu.au
Fri Dec 13 07:19:10 UTC 2013

My ABC Science Online Article. Some books published in 2013 that I think people should have a look at :) Perfect in time for Xmas!
Top five science reads of 2013 - http://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/2013/12/13/3910582.htm

Cheers,

George

--
Dr George Aranda
Research Fellow – Science Education

Important Notice: The contents of this email are intended solely for the named addressee and are confidential; any unauthorised use, reproduction or storage of the contents is expressly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and any attachments immediately and advise the sender by return email or telephone.

Deakin University does not warrant that this email and any attachments are error or virus free.