[ASC-list] REMINDER: ACT: End of year celebration dinner and branch AGM

Ian M. ianmcd85 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 18 09:03:03 UTC 2013

ACT branch AGM and end of year celebration dinner is Thursday night (19th) from 530pm at Belconnen Arts Centre Meeting Room.

Come along if you are a Canberra based member or please send a proxy vote through if you can't make it.

All details below and nominations for positions are still being accepted.

Hope to see some local Canberra members come along.

Ian
ACT branch President 2013