[ASC-list] Science Communication and the Web

Will Grant will.grant at anu.edu.au
Wed Feb 6 03:50:46 UTC 2013

Do you want to communicate your science on the web WITH MORE AWESOMENESS?

This April 2nd - 6th we're running an Intensive short course on Science Communication and the Web.

The course is taught by staff from CPAS here at ANU, as well as externals including Chris Cassella from ScienceAlert, Derek Muller from Veritasium Films, and editorial staff from The Conversation.

Find out more in the attached flyer, or email me if you're interested in more!

Will

Dr Will J Grant
Graduate Studies Convener | Australian National Centre for the Public Awareness of Science
The Australian National University | Physics Link Building, Building 38A | Canberra ACT 0200 Australia
e: will.grant at anu.edu.au | p: +61 2 6125 0241 | f: +61 2 6125 8991
calendar | twitter | skype: WillJ99 | web
Cricos Provider# 00120C