[ASC-list] SA Branch Science Trivia night in Adelaide, 11 Feb

Heather Bray heather.bray at adelaide.edu.au
Thu Feb 7 04:40:42 UTC 2013

It's Science!

It's Trivia!

It's Science Trivia!

Australian Science Communicators (SA Branch) is kicking off its 2013 program with a Science Trivia Night. Bring your friends to make a table of eight or join one on the night.

When: Monday 11 February, 2013

Where: RiAus, 55 Exchange Place, Adelaide

Cost: ASC Members - $5.00, Non members - $10 (or sign up for ASC membership on the night & pay members price: $88.00 for individuals; $35.20 for Associates and Students)

To book go to: http://ascsciencetrivia.eventbrite.com.au/

Bar available for individual drink purchase. Finger food provided as part of entry.

(Note to committee members in other state: I'd be willing to share our questions with you for a similar event with your local branch. I'd like to see greater sharing actually. All of us are busy and none of us have time to re-invent the wheel. Unlike the Mesopotamians in about 3500 BC.)

Cheers

Heather

--
Dr Heather Bray

Research Fellow, School of History & Politics (Mon, Wed) :+61 8 8313 5499
Public Engagement and Researcher Development Officer, Waite Research Institute (Tues, Thurs, Fri):  +61 8 8313 7414
The University of Adelaide, AUSTRALIA 5005

CRICOS Provider Number 00123M
and contains information which may be confidential and/or
copyright.  If you are not the intended recipient please
do not read, save, forward, disclose, or copy the contents
of this email. If this email has been sent to you in error,
please notify the sender by reply email and delete this
email and any copies or links to this email completely and
immediately from your system.  No representation is made
that this email is free of viruses.  Virus scanning is