[ASC-list] 2013 Australian Museum Eureka Prizes

Kea Lambert Kea.Lambert at austmus.gov.au
Mon Feb 11 00:32:36 UTC 2013

Dear ASC
Entries are now open for the 2013 Australian Museum Eureka Prizes.
Help us reward Australian science by entering or nominating for one of the 17 prizes on offer this year or by promoting the Eureka Prizes through your networks!
The Australian Museum Eureka Prizes offer opportunities for researchers, innovators, leaders, communicators and students to win widespread recognition and cash prizes.
For a complete list of the prizes, conditions of entry, judging criteria and entry forms go to www.australianmuseum.net.au/eureka<http://www.australianmuseum.net.au/eureka>.
You can connect with us on Twitter @eurekaprizes<https://twitter.com/#!/eurekaprizes> and Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/eurekaprizes> or subscribe to our e-newsletter<http://eureka.australianmuseum.net.au/about>. Promotional text and images are available on request.
The closing date for entries is 7 pm AEST Friday 3 May.
For further information or assistance with entries and nominations, please contact us, telephone 02 9320 6483 or email eureka at austmus.gov.au<mailto:eureka at austmus.gov.au>.
Let's give Australian science the recognition it deserves! We're looking forward to receiving your nominations and entries.
Kind regards
Kea Lambert
Project Officer | Australian Museum Eureka Prizes

Entries are now open!
Australian Museum 6 College Street Sydney NSW 2010 Australia
t 61 2 9320 6483   f 61 2 9320 6068
Follow: @eurekaprizes<http://twitter.com/#!/eurekaprizes>
Visit: www.australianmuseum.net.au/eureka<http://www.australianmuseum.net.au/eureka>
Like: http://www.facebook.com/eurekaprizes
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/austmus
Inspiring the exploration of nature and cultures

Alexander the Great: 2000 years of treasures
Exhibition: 24 November 2012 – 28 April 2013
www.alexandersydney.com.au

Click here to read the Australian Museum email disclaimer:
http://info.austmus.gov.au/disclaimer.htm