[ASC-list] Your new ASC Vice Presidents

Lamberts Rod rod.lamberts at anu.edu.au
Thu Feb 14 00:24:14 UTC 2013

Hi folks,

I am really pleased to announce that as of our National Executive meeting last night, we now have two stellar people sitting in the VP seats.

I am delighted to have Claire Harris and Will Grant join the executive fold, and want to thank them for agreeing to take on the ASC VP-ships. These are two very energetic people who have both big ideas and the experience and skills to deliver.

Both VP positions will have particular portfolios, though we are still tweaking exactly how to name them. Functionally speaking, Claire will be taking a lead role in communication and marketing, and Will will be focussing on moving forward on building an ASC Charter and exploring membership benefits.

Of course, they will be involved more broadly in the ASC as well, and both will have the support of we other office holders.

For now though, please join me in welcoming Claire and Will!

Cheers,
Rod

Dr Rod Lamberts
National President