[ASC-list] ACT: The triumphant return of the Science of Beer (social event)

ASC ACT Branch asccanberra at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 00:37:03 UTC 2013

The ACT Branch of the ASC invites you to our first social event of the year

*- The Science of
Beer<http://www.asc.asn.au/blog/2013/02/18/science-of-beer-2013/>-
* read more at our link
**
 *Where: Wig and Pen <http://www.wigandpen.com.au/> – 53 Alinga St – *
*When: Wednesday 27th of Feburary, 2013
Time: 6pm (tours start from 630pm, then feel free to stay as long as you
like and mingle, eat, drink and be merry)
*
*Cost for **ASC members: Absolutely free and a complimentary pot of beer on
arrival *
*Cost for non members:* *$5 to cover catering*

Finger food platters with a vegetarian option will be provided (additional
beers and dinner meals at own cost)

*PLEASE RSVP via eventbrite link - click
here<http://scienceofbeer2013.eventbrite.com.au/#> -
by the 25th of February. *

You can turn up on the night but we are discouraging this as we
would prefer an RSVP for catering purposes, to avoid dealing with cash on
the night and as seats are limited.
**
Came last year, no worries. Still come along, be social, network, meet new
members and see what other fun filled events the ACT branch has on offer
this coming year.

Look forward to seeing you
ASC ACT Committee

Please note that if you join up prior to the event we may not have your
name on our database so please bring your registration confirmation email.

--
*ASC Canberra Committee*
Our ASC profile <http://www.asc.asn.au/state-and-national/act/%20>