[ASC-list] Lawrence Krauss on Up Close (podcast)

Dyani Lewis dyanilewis at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 11:11:53 UTC 2013

Hi ASCers,

If you enjoyed watching Lawrence Krauss on Q and A, you might like to check
out episode #159 of Up Close - one of my favourite episodes:

"Lawrence M. Krauss: Before and After the Universe"

http://upclose.unimelb.edu.au/episode/159-lawrence-m-krauss-and-after-universe

Theoretical physicist Professor Lawrence M. Krauss discusses how
investigating dark matter can shed light on the geometry of our universe,
and what this means for our understanding of its origins and demise. With
Science host Dr Shane Huntington.

"We have ideas about why the universe may be flat, but we were astounded to
discover that the reason there's enough energy to make the universe flat is
that that energy resides in empty space. And it's still a mystery." --
Professor Lawrence M. Krauss

Enjoy!

Dyani

Dyani Lewis, PhD
Associate Producer, Science and Technology
Up Close podcast
e: dlewis at unimelb.edu.au
w: upclose.unimelb.edu.au