[ASC-list] WA: Find Paul's iPod (attached to a balloon)

Emma Donnelly E.Donnelly at curtin.edu.au
Mon Feb 18 22:42:24 UTC 2013

Thought any ASC people in WA may be able to assist.

Cheers
Emma

From: Rod Blitvich <rblit at iinet.net.au<mailto:rblit at iinet.net.au>>
Date: Monday, 18 February 2013 5:23 PM
To: Catalist <catalist at lists.stawa.net<mailto:catalist at lists.stawa.net>>
Subject: [Catalist] Find Paul's iPod (attached to a balloon)

Some of Paul Fuller<https://www.facebook.com/paulfuller75?group_id=0>'s students at Landsdale Primary School were investigating birds-eye view with an iPod attached to a helium balloon, but their safety line broke and it floated away. If you're around the northern suburbs of Perth and you find something like it, the kids are really keen to get the footage back, and the school will reward you for your trouble. Please give this a share.

[cid:3321409327_1617178]
Rod Blitvich  - Amy & Sam’s Dad
 0409 681 256
 rblit at iinet.net.au<x-msg://299/rblit@iinet.net.au>
 http://web.mac.com/blitto

I don't have a big ego, I'm way too cool for that.