[ASC-list] Nominate the heroes and emerging leaders of science for the Prime Minister’s Prizes; and we need your Fresh young scientists
niall at scienceinpublic.com.au
Thu Feb 21 00:09:22 UTC 2013
Help us identify leading young scientists with a discovery for Fresh Science.
And for research leaders and outstanding teachers, there are the $500,000 Prime Minister’s Prizes for Science.
Here are the highlights from my latest bulletin with prizes, jobs and events for the science community. If you’d like to sign up – please drop me a note on niall at scienceinpublic.com.au<mailto:niall at scienceinpublic.com.au>
In this bulletin:
· Help us identify exceptional scientists and the emerging leaders of Australian science: nominations are now open for the Prime Minister’s Prizes for Science
· Giving more young scientists and students a taste of the media than ever before through Fresh Science
· EMBL Australia looking for three young bioinformatics leaders
· Coming up: nominations open soon for the L’Oréal For Women in Science Fellowship and the CSL Florey Medal
· And nominations are now open for the 2013 Premier's Award for Health and Medical Research, the Australian Museum Eureka Prizes and the Australian Academy of Science prizes
· Global health and the end of poverty: the 2013 Graeme Clark Oration
It’s a big bulletin, so for all the details head to http://www.scienceinpublic.com.au/bulletins/scienceprizefeb.
Science in Public
82 Hudsons Road, Spotswood Vic 3015
(PO Box 2076 Spotswood VIC 3015)
03 9398-1416, 03 9078-5398, 0417 131 977
niall at scienceinpublic.com.au<mailto:niall at scienceinpublic.com.au>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ASC-list