[ASC-list] Grump Old Communicators

JCribb jcribb at work.netspeed.com.au
Sat Feb 23 00:33:25 UTC 2013

I too confess to being a Grumpy Old Communicator, and to ruthlessly editing
the 's' off documents written by scientists and other bureaucrats unfamiliar
with the English tongue.

But then Wendy and I are old school chums, so to speak.

I hereby propose we form a seditious group within ASC, known as the GOCs,
where we can share pet hates (such as acronyms!). Who knows, it may one day
make an amusing guide for those who come after and who, thanks to a
crumbling education system, know no better...

Cheers

Jules

Julian Cribb FTSE

Julian Cribb & Associates