[ASC-list] Grump Old Communicators [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Nancy Longnecker nancy.longnecker at uwa.edu.au
Sat Feb 23 10:38:56 UTC 2013

May I be invited to join, please? This sounds like just my sort of group.

Looking forward to a few rants.

Assoc Prof Nancy Longnecker

Science Communication
School of Animal Biology, M092
The University of Western Australia
35 Stirling Highway
Crawley, WA   6009

ph: 61 8 6488 3926
nancy.longnecker at uwa.edu.au

www.animals.uwa.edu.au/research/science-communication
www.communicatingscience.org
www.facebook.com/pages/UWA-Science-Communication/139535189461853?ref=hl
skype: nancylongnecker

“Science is part of the reality of living; it is the what, the how, and the why of everything in our experience.” Rachel Carson, 1952.

CRICOS Provider No. 00126G