[ASC-list] Reminder ACT: The triumphant return of the Science of Beer (social event)

asccanberra at gmail.com asccanberra at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 04:46:38 UTC 2013

Please RSVP today if you can make it, be great to see lots of Canberra based ASCers.

The ACT Branch of the ASC invites you to our first social event of the year

- The Science of Beer - read more at our link

Where: Wig and Pen - 53 Alinga St

When: Wednesday 27th of February, 2013
Time: 6pm (tours start from 630pm, then feel free to stay as long as you like and mingle, eat, drink and be merry)

Cost for ASC members: Absolutely free and a complimentary pot of beer on arrival

Cost for non members: $5 to cover catering

Finger food platters with a vegetarian option will be provided (additional beers and dinner meals at own cost)

PLEASE RSVP via eventbrite link - click here -

You can turn up on the night but we are discouraging this as we would prefer an RSVP for catering purposes, to avoid dealing with cash on the night and as seats are limited.

Came last year, no worries. Still come along, be social, network, meet new members and see what other fun filled events the ACT branch has on offer this coming year.

Look forward to seeing you

ASC ACT Committee

Please note that if you join up prior to the event we may not have your name on our database so please bring your registration confirmation email.

--
ASC Canberra Committee
Our ASC profile