[ASC-list] Science CommunicationS

Cathy Sage cathy at sagewords.com.au
Mon Feb 25 21:29:10 UTC 2013

Jenni et al, Since I want to be like my aunt who at 90 arranged three big late night parties to celebrate with her different friend groups, I'm not sure I want to admit to being too old just yet, and I'll try not to be TOO cranky, but I do love a love to be in on jelly wrestling sessions about language, so can I join in please? Cheers, Cathy