[ASC-list] Science communicationS

Susan Kirk skirk at iprimus.com.au
Tue Feb 26 04:43:35 UTC 2013

Americanisation or is that Americanization.  Because have you noticed that
as you get a little bit grumpier your spelling prowess declines, only
marginally mind, and you start to change that s for a zee, because your a
tad unsure.  I hate this with every fiber of my being.

Susan Kirk   B.comm  freelance Journalist
Member and Queensland Web Editor -  Australian Science Communicators (ASC)
Media Entertainment and Arts Alliance (MEAA)
tel: +61 7 5478 6761 | mobile: 0423342867 | email: susan at susankirk.com.au
www.susankirk.com.au |  Skype: susanakirk | Tweet: susanakirk

³If you don¹t ask the right questions you won¹t get the right answers.²