[ASC-list] Science CommunicationS

Joanne Finlay jrfinlay at optusnet.com.au
Tue Feb 26 07:26:49 UTC 2013

I don't think we need to be quite so glib. Many people learnt grammar but need a refresher. I recently changed jobs and decided to browse the Australian Government Style Manual. I loved it! I learnt all sorts of new things, refreshed my knowledge in some areas and immersed myself in really valuable stuff. So I vote with Helen - style guides are a really good start.

Jo Finlay

Sent from my iPhone