[ASC-list] Sci-com internships

Mike.Mcrae at csiro.au Mike.Mcrae at csiro.au
Tue Jan 29 01:50:40 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I've recently received an inquiry from a past work experience student of ours. She's a talented young writer, and has just completed her senior year of high school. This student is considering a gap year, and is keen to do some sort of internship involving science communication. I'm not aware of any; so I thought I'd put the question out on the lists. She's Canberra based, but any recommendations would be great.

Cheers,

Mike

Mike McRae
Deputy editor
CSIRO Education
Phone: +61 2 6276 6291<tel:%2B61%C2%A02%206276%206291>| Fax: +61 2 6276 6641
sciencemail at csiro.au<mailto:sciencemail at csiro.au> | www.csiro.au<http://www.csiro.au>
Address: PO Box 225 Dickson ACT 2602
PLEASE NOTE