[ASC-list] ARC open access policy

Jess Tyler jess at scibizcomms.com.au
Tue Jan 29 05:32:11 UTC 2013

Hi all

I'm preparing an article on the impact of the ARC's policy of open access on science communication at our end of the spectrum. Ie, the wider implications for the changes that will come about.

I'm seeing plenty of discussion on the effect on publishing and journals, which is of course what it's all about, but what of the other effects on science communication more generally? What impact on the scientists and their communication skills?

 Is anyone aware of comment, articles, blogs and tweets on this for my research?

Hope you can help....
Cheers
----
Jess Tyler