[ASC-list] Perth, Wednesday 10 July - Discussion: The future of ASC

Jo Elliott jo.elliott at uwa.edu.au
Tue Jul 2 08:47:33 UTC 2013

Join us for dinner and drinks at the Queens Tavern on Wednesday 10 July to share your thoughts on the professionalisation of ASC. We'd like to know what you think ASC should be doing as the national body representing professional science communicators, and what the priorities should be as we make this transition and move forward.

Meet us for dinner at 6pm, with the discussion kicking off about 7pm. Your first drink is on us!

RSVP through Eventbrite http://www.eventbrite.com.au/event/7310412641

RSVP essential by Sunday 7 July.
Regards,

Jo Elliott

Research Assistant Professor | Science Communication | School of Animal Biology
* + 61 8 6488 2508 * @ jo.elliott at uwa.edu.au<mailto:jo.elliott at uwa.edu.au> * W www.animals.uwa.edu.au<http://www.animals.uwa.edu.au>
The University of Western Australia * 35 Stirling Hwy* M092* Crawley * WA * 6009 * CRICOS Provider Code 00126G

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CE7743.D96C4A30]