[ASC-list] News: July Stargazing

Carol Redford redford at iinet.net.au
Wed Jul 10 23:28:48 UTC 2013

Hello ASC members,

I'm a relatively new member and am enjoying the connection with what's going on Australia-wide.

I run an online stargazing club in WA and thought you may be interested to see the monthly news I send to my friends in science.

There's a holiday special on at the moment where you can try out the club for just $11 for 2 months. All the details are below. I hope you can enjoy some stargazing this month!

Kind regards, Carol Redford
0427 554 035
www.stargazersclubwa.com.au
www.facebook.com/StargazersClub