[ASC-list] WA event - new Inspiring Australia Evaluation Resource Kit

Sarah Lau SLau at chemcentre.wa.gov.au
Thu Jul 11 01:53:42 UTC 2013

Join Australian Science Communicators WA, Inspiring Australia, Scitech
and The University of Western Australia for an evaluation workshop using
the new Inspiring Australia Evaluation Resource Kit.

If you run science communication events or activities then this workshop
is for you!  As part of the Inspiring Australia strategy for science
communication in Australia, flexible evaluation resources have been
developed to help us evaluate our science engagement activities and
reflect on ways we've been successful and places to improve.  Assist.
Prof Jo Elliott from the University of Western Australia will take us
through the resources, explain how they were created and how you can
best tailor them to suit your needs.

Everyone involved in science outreach and engagement is invited to join
this free event. Refreshments will be provided.

Please register at http://www.eventbrite.com.au/event/7419954283 to
assist us with catering and planning.

Monday 22 July

4.30pm - 6.00pm

Light refreshments provided

Scitech

Sutherland St, West Perth, WA

Sarah Lau [slau at chemcentre.wa.gov.au]

Communication Manager

ChemCentre

Post: PO Box 1250, Bentley Delivery Centre WA 6983

Location: Cnr Manning Road and Townsing Dr, BENTLEY WA 6102

T +61 8 9422 9823

F +61 8 9422 9801

M +61 414 507 739

www.chemcentre.wa.gov.au <http://www.chemcentre.wa.gov.au>