[ASC-list] What is science journalism - further discussion

Susan Kirk skirk at iprimus.com.au
Mon Jul 15 00:03:14 UTC 2013

You nailed it Niall.

Susan Fairbairn (nee Kirk)   B.comm  freelance Journalist
Member and Queensland Web Editor -  Australian Science Communicators (ASC)
Media Entertainment and Arts Alliance (MEAA)
tel: +61 7 5478 6761 | mobile: 0423342867 | email: susan at susankirk.com.au
www.susankirk.com.au |  Skype: susanakirk | Tweet: @SusanAKirk
Facebook group: Plant Power

³If you don¹t ask the right questions you won¹t get the right answers.²