[ASC-list] SA National Science Week evaluation workshop

Lisa Bailey LBailey at riaus.org.au
Mon Jul 15 23:36:08 UTC 2013

National Science Week Evaluation workshop<http://sciweekevaluation.eventbrite.com.au/>
Tuesday 30 July
5.30pm -7.00pm
Light refreshments provided  Book at http://sciweekevaluation.eventbrite.com.au/
The Science Exchange
If you're running a program or activity in National Science Week then this workshop is for you!  As part of the Inspiring Australia strategy for science communication in Australia, a flexible evaluation tool has been developed to help us evaluate our science engagement activity and reflect on ways we've been successful and places to improve.  We'll be joined by Assistant Prof Jo Elliott from the University of Western Australia who has been instrumental in developing this new tool.   You'll learn how the evaluation tool was created and how you can best tailor it to suit your needs.
Supported by Inspiring Australia

Lisa Bailey
Inspiring Australia Manager SA
lbailey at riaus.org.au<mailto:lbailey at riaus.org.au>