[ASC-list] ASCSA Journal club

Lisa Bailey LBailey at riaus.org.au
Tue Jul 16 00:06:39 UTC 2013

Hi all

In my realisation that as a practitioner I don't often prioritise accessing and reflecting on the latest research in the academic discipline of science communication/engagement (take your pick ;)   I have been trying to set up an ongoing journal club discussion group here in Adelaide for local ASCSA members (or anyone else interested).

I'll be running my next session in a few weeks and I'm looking for a good paper to spark discussions- anyone have some recommendations?

Thanks

Lisa