[ASC-list] ASCSA Journal club

MediPics k.patterson at medipics.com.au
Tue Jul 16 01:03:42 UTC 2013

Hi Lisa,

Journal club sounds great! perhaps you could consider extending participation to a wider audience via a twitter conversation/session for example?

I found this recent article that questions the relationship of knowledge and attitudes to trust in science and technology interesting:
http://pus.sagepub.com/content/22/5/624.full.pdf+html

kind regards

Kate

Kate Patterson
Visual Science Communicator + Biomedical Animator,
Garvan Institute of Medical Research
384 Victoria Street Darlinghurst NSW 2010
Web: http://www.medipicsandprose.com.au
Twitter: @katepatt
Email: medipicsandprose at gmail.com
Phone: 0401755262