[ASC-list] More science in the news petition

Jess Tyler jessyorta at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 05:39:13 UTC 2013

Interesting. I sometimes thing we have trouble identifying what 'science in
the news' is. We have come to accept 'science' as being compartmentalised
across a number of topics and industries, so the lines get blurry.

Are stories about telecommunications technology science? Is news about
computer-based stuff (IT) science?

I often think we have gradually accepted more and more science into our
lives under different names.

Jess Tyler
SciBiz Media & Communications